Ads

It's all begin with ''the Love thoughts"

Hello guys i am writing again. :) I am currently having a few business which i am hoping that it'll be succeed as my hope to find a money to pursue my dream wishlist. I also do a part time job! hehehe... I know it is hard but now matter how hard it is i will try my very best to let it shine and let it come true. Wish me luck guys! What is the dream is doesn't really matter. Let it just shine by itself someday. I am not a perfect person but somehow i have a big and dying dreams which i will make it true. So pray for me yah! :) oh well it is hard for me to say this because i really don't know how to explain it, but alhamdulillah right now my life is getting a lot more better than before. I always get what i really want it and i am thankful and grateful every each second and every breath i breathing right now for it! ;) thanks Allah.

I have a very well what can i explain about him? Oh yeah... Hm... Whatever. He is the reason I smile and laugh. I swear to god i am really2 regret i've once made him frustrated with me and i am really regret it. Well lately my life getting so much better and one of the reason is because of him. Thanks a million! ;)

Who is Him??? ;p


MY SUPERMAN~

hehehe... let it just be my secret guys! ;p Well i ♥ this Photo and him! hahaha.... :D

Hmmm.... One thing i am really2 grateful with is MY Precious angel i call them my friends! :) Well this lil angel help me in doing my assignment, to encourage and support me all the time, become my business partner (hehehe) and always be there for me. Oh how thankful I am right now! These are my favourite people :

MY BABY ANGEL ZAINATUN SYAFIAH



MY PRECIOUS PROTECTED EFA

MY SWEETHEART TIIA

MY SCHOOL GEDIK PARTNER EKIN

MY SWEET CARING PET BRO ABG HALIM

SI SENGAL SYAFIQ and SI COMEL WAN also DAUS


BUSINESS PARTNERku ECHAH & EPUL SEBOK

MY BELOVED EJAT

hehehhe... Lot's more babeh! but these person are really3 my favourite person of a lifetime. :)

Oh yeah i've got some work to do! I'll right again later~

Bye Guys!!

♥ EyLa J'adore~


3 Comments!:

Saiyidah Aisyah said...

wah wahh. org tu dah bahagia skug.
chayok2 dalam biz kite!
chayoooook! ;p

Zainatun Adilah said...

hihihi...sape bahagia?? wahhhh...chaiyok jugak!

Anonymous said...

siapa itu "him" yeahh?
takk mau reveal kee?
;DD