Ads

My First Blogshop Blogspot! Check it Out Guys! :-)

Hye Guys!!!

I just made Blogshop that will review everything about my passion towards fashion. It sell everything from head to toe. I love fashion so much as it's breath inside my soul. This is a quick review of my blogshop. (Sounds like TOPSHOP heh) hehehe... Check This Out:


I made the Banner myself using Picnik. All Thanks to Boss for intoducing the webbies to me.
So guys, why wait??? Help me find money sources to further my studies at oversea by buying my products lorh!! hehehe... Support me lahhhh. ;p

If you guys interested check the items at my blogshop called
Starlight Stardom By Eyla
and do not hesitate to ask me any question, suggestion, inquiries and so on! :)

Thanks for reading guys! :)))



Support Local Fashion Industry,
♥ EyLa

0 Comments!: