Ads

Saya Happy! (Boleh gitu?)


Assalammualaikum


I bet many of my twitter and facebook friends yah dah tahu hal ni. So now nak share dengan kalian di blog pulak. I know this is not a big deal, but I AM PROUD TO BE MYSELF! Yes you guys should do the same thing too. <3


I am proud I dapat peluang menjadi MC di atas pentas Dewan Sri Budiman, UiTM Shah Alam yer, di atas pentas di mana semua pelajar2 UiTM mendapat segulung sijil tidak kiralah diploma, degree, mahupun master dan sebagainya. hikhik. Dulu tahu tak masa ade event kat DSB saya akan tutup mata, imagine myself being an MC talking in front of people at this particular stage!



Sekadar Gambar Hiasan

And yesterday THE DREAM CAME TRUE. I was like Am I dreamin'? Because I totally just imagine myself but yet I found out that Allah gave me the opportunity to shine, and I did it well donely! I supposed lah! :p


Oh the event went all blast! :D
Thanks MASSA team for giving me that golden opportunity.


Alhamdulillah, syukur terima kasih Ya ALLAH. :)


Okay dah sekarang nak berangan banyak2, because I know whether it is sooner or later, MY DREAM WILL COME TRUE. :)



So do you guys have a Dream? Share with me! :D





3 Comments!:

eyqaaman said...

congratulations ila..do a good job keyh!! :)

Anonymous said...

banyak sangat impian masa skg nie. tapi takut tak tercapai je. :)

ishiko said...

congrates dear...